Sunday, December 10, 2006

America's Next Top Model
Cycle 1
The Girl Who Wants It Bad


I promise I'm going to post the finale of Cycle 7 soon, but in the meantime I thought I would give you a blast from the past by showing you episodes from the very first season! Too much fun right!?!?
I would like to thank chocolatealmonds for posting these in the first place!
This retro look at Tyra is dedicated to Amy (IBFF), Megan and Elizabeth! You three give me great pleasure because you share my love of this show!
On to episode 1 of Cycle 1:













Enjoy!
Please feel free to leave comments about the show...but please make sure to remain spoiler free for the readers who have never seen it before!
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Niki from Americas next top model? I want to see what she looks like...