Sunday, May 06, 2007

Where The Hell Have I Been!?!?


I can't believe I haven't written a post since Anna Nicole passed away! What the Hell!? Well I can assure you that I have not been in great mourning over her. I have not been kidnapped by "the others" and I have not been in an accident that destroyed my short term memory. I've actually been really (really) busy. Once again I accepted a few too many jobs and got a little backed up. In the long run things are good with me and now that I have some time on my hands I am back in the blogging saddle.

You will be glad to know that I have still managed to see my favorite television shows! Yay! The next few posts will be all about me talking about them! That should be fun!

First up:
(Click photos to enlarge)

America's Next Top Model
cycle 8


Well what a strange cycle this has been! For the first time in a while the catch up episode was helpful!

We found out that Rene isn't the evil bitch we thought she was in the beginning. Sometimes Mommies can stick it through to the end (hopefully).


We found out Jael just wanted to "spread light" and "touch the grass and the animals and climb the trees". (I want some of whatever she's on.)

Natasha is turning out to be my favorite going into the final four! She has tried the hardest of any girl in any cycle to give the judges what they want.


"Fat" girls should not try to be models because Tyra hates them and she KILLS THEM and eats them all!!!!


Last (but not least) Britney has soul cancer (HEY ANTPodcast!) and it obviously caused her to get hit by a car when she was in high school which caused her to loose her short term memory which is obviously the reason she can't perform the tasks that are required for her to be America's Next Top Model--and that is SOOOO not her fault. (sniff, sniff). Dear Brit: Top models must have excellent short term memory and their soul cancer can't be malignant. DUH.

It's been a long time since I've been able to say this:

BYE BYE BITCH!!!!

and congratulations to the final four:
Natasha, Rene, Dionne and Jaslene



Next post:

LOST and Ugly Betty


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think dionne's going this week. i like jaslene.
meg

willam said...

Rene had the best covergirl ad and commercial...yet not even in the final two...whatever. The Ty-Ty is dead to me.