Monday, November 26, 2007

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch pt 8



Well the girls made it to China and I was finally able to say good bye to my least favorite Model of all the cycles of ANTM: Lisa. What a great week! Yay! I have to admit, I've had a few moments where I thought maybe I was a little too harsh when it came to Lisa. Was she really as emotionally manipulative as I claimed she was? I don't know. I guess sometimes you just have issues with someone and that's that!

The girls were very excited to be in China! They compared it to Las Vegas...strange, but true. They had a pointless meeting with Mr and Ms J. I mean, really??? They literally found them, said something to the effect of: Welcome....goodbye! Then they sent them to their suite at a ritzy hotel.

This was a point of angst for several of the girls. There were 5 beds and 6 girls. Of course there was one double bed...that meant two were meant to share. Saleisha plopped her broke down ass on the bed and said Heather could sleep on the couch or some shit! Wh-what!?!? I told you Saleisha was a bitch! In the end I think Jenah gave up her single and slept with Heather in the double. This didn't stop Saleisha and Bianca from being catty little skanks. It would be ok if Saleisha was actually model material...she's not...and we all know it.




The challenge was cool this week. They learned fight poses from a Chinese fight choreographer and then had to do them hanging from stunt wires. Most of the girls did well, but Bianca (who just wanted to go shopping) decided that now she was also afraid of heights! That is three girls in one season who have been afflicted with a selective fear of heights: Lisa (rock climbing), Ambreal (gargoyles on the roof) and now Bianca. WHATEVER.



The funniest part was that Heather (who Saleisha and Bianca hate) won the challenge and the prize was...you guessed it...a shopping spree in China! Bianca was livid! I really liked it when Heather chose Chantal to shop with her, because she wanted to show Bianca "tough love".



This week's shoot was the infamous Cover Girl commercial. Saleisha rocked it (as did Chantal). Heather and Lisa bombed BIG. They were truly awful. Heather better get over the awkwardness!!! If not, she'll never win this thing! Lisa was let go and Heather survived to fight another day!

Cover Girl of the Week:

Heather

Who knew Heather could be cute!?!? No wonder she wins this every week!!!

Most Improved:

Chantal

Your outfit (self chosen) is waaaaaay broke down...but you were charming in your commercial! This shot would have been my fave if you hadn't gone all milk maid on us!

Shot of the Week

Bianca

Very nice work. Too bad she's such a nasty piece of work off camera. I suspect she or Chantal will be next to go.

Annoying Bitch of the Week:

Saleisha

Are you really so comfortable with your position that you think you can run around acting just plain hateful!?!? You??? Hmmmm...
YOU ARE NOT A MODEL BEEEEEEETCH!!!!

2 comments:

Music is My Boyfriend... said...

I hated whe Bianca called Heather the joke... WHAT A NASTY BITCH!!

BishopJ said...

I totally agree...I just saw this weeks show...UGH...I can't wait to post!