Sunday, November 11, 2007

America's Next Top Model
cycle 9
Bye Bye Bitch pt 6



After a few years of not having music videos on ANTM, Tyra surprised us with one more starring Enrique Iglesias. One girl turns into a zombie and passes out! One girl has body issues! Last, but not least, one girl has her dreams crushed forever!!!!


It was a long week for me. I hated waiting for ANTM to come back after having to suffer through the early (and pointless) recap episode! Well the girls were back this week and it was a pretty fun week.



First Tyra taught the girls about how to move like a model. It took me a minute to figure out what was wrong with this picture...then it occurred to me...this is usually taught by Janis Dickinson! Well, I guess they couldn't get her this time because it was taught by Tyra. The thing that worried me was that Tyra seemed really winded the entire time. I thought she was going to fall over and die of a heart attack! The girls learned to walk like a model, slide down a wall like a model, and crawl across the floor like a model.
Very hard core.



The funniest part of the whole lesson was the animosity that Bianca (who isn't very good) had against Heather (who is a natural). I have to admit I thought Heather looked like a total retard when she was crawling but Tyra was all like, "work it Heather"!

They find out that there will be no shoot this week. It's all about applying what they learned to being vampire sluts in Enrique Iglesias' new video.


They all arrive at the shoot and Enrique and the director look at all the girls and choose one to be featured in the video. They pick that skanky Lisa...and much to the dismay of the other girls also choose to feature...you guessed it...HEATHER! The girls were bitter but I think they understood that Heather really did look the part of a vampire that evening.


They all do their little parts and Lisa and Heather do their longer parts and everything is cool... until it's not. Heather gets over heated and under fed and passes out at the shoot. She looked like a damned Zombie. It was nasty. The other girls were horrified but Bianca thought it was funny.


At panel, the judges were surprised at how well most of the girls did. That's just some though. They pretty much ripped into Chantal, Jenah, Sarah, and Ambreal for not applying what they learned. Well, actually, they ripped into Sarah because she was loosing too much weight to be a plus sized model...and not loosing enough to be a regular one.


In the end it was Sarah who got the boot. It's a shame because I really liked her.

Tired Of Being Sorry




Featured Performers



Lisa and Heather

They both rocked....even Lisa (I really don't like her).

Most Underestimated Performers

Saliesha and Sarah

I thought they were really good in the video. They just didn't stand out! I think they deserved more kudos than they got.

What Was She Thinking?

Ambreal

Ambreal shimmied down that pipe like a damned hooker! Nasty! When she licked her lips I almost barfed!!!

Annoying Bitch of the Week

Bianca



Even though she was annoying, I thought Bianca really made this episode of ANTM! She may be a bitch but she's consistent with it which I respect.

No comments: