Friday, October 26, 2007


Lost Lushes????


Ok, just for the record, I'd like to say I personally have no problem with the fact that some people get arrested for DUI. I mean, really, if you can honestly say you were never friends with someone who was arrested then you must be living under a rock. The ever-so-asian-hot Daniel Dae Kim was arrested recently for DUI. This makes him the 3rd Lost actor to be arrested for DUI and the fourth arrested period (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was arrested for traffic violations). What the Hell??? Are they all lushes? Is there bitterness between the Hawaii police department and the Lost cast? It's all very strange...
Just to be hateful I am posting their mug shots:



Why oh why do they still take better photos all drunk and arrested than I do completely sober??? It's all so unfair!
Despite everything I still like the actors. I hope Daniel Dae Kim doesn't get killed off like Cynthia Watros (the blond) and Michelle Rodriguez (brunette) did. That would suck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan professional edition 8.4.58 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg