Monday, October 08, 2007

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch!
pt 3


It was a fun week for our wanna-be models this week on ANTM! The got to go to a haunted runway class, do a runway challenge for a up and coming designer AND go rock climbing (no really). I really don't know how they manage to cap all their excitement!


The episode started out with Bianca being a crazy bitch. She was giving Kimberly bad advice about runway. Then she got in a screaming match with Saliesha. Saliesha is a weird one. She's gonna turn into YaYa from cycle 3. She's soooo sure she's gonna win this thing! I think she will make it far--but in the end I'm certain her over confidence will end up shooting her in the foot. Bianca has opted to be the bitch of the cycle. I told you they were probably faking us out with Ebony! Bianca is more than willing to fuck with a girl's head to throw her off her game. I suspect Bianca will be here for a while...unless the real villain is still lurking in the shadows!


The focus was on Runway this week. The girls had a class with Ms J in what seemed to be a "haunted" asylum. They had to wear straight jackets and do their most fierce walk. They were all pretty good. Of course Saliesha and Bianca felt it was all about them...truthfully, I think their walks are still a bit American Hoochie, but that's just my opinion.



We had two special guests this week: Roy Cambell and designer Collen Quen. Roy set up a fashion show in which the girls were supposed to be the stars of. They all had to wear Collen's couture. It was pretty cool. I thought that fashion show was way better than some of the finale shows that we've seen

.

The point of the challenge was to be awesome while stuffed into Collen's gowns (which restricted their movement). The winner of the challenge was going to get to go to Paris in a few months to be in Collen's fashion show! That's a pretty cool reward. It came down to Bianca and Saliesha and Saliesha won. Bianca was PISSED.


The photo shoot was couture rock climbing. the girls got made up to look "edgy" (sort of 1980's glam) and then got into a harness and tried to look fabulous. Most of the girls were good. Lisa managed to annoy me with her afraid of heights crap. She's so manipulative. I really was impressed with most of the girls in this challenge.



Panel was pretty standard. Tyra tried to be funny by talking in this bad French accent. Yawn. Most of the girls did well in panel. Victoria seems to have it out for Twiggy. She needs to show an icon a little more respect! That pissed me off. All Twiggy did was say something about how Victoria's photo was "unusual" and Victoria got all defensive! Twiggy didn't even say it in a bad way! It was an effing compliment! Victoria immediately shot back: "What IS unusual about me?" Shut up and pose Vic!


In the end my preshow pick for winner (Kimberly) was chosen to go home. It was sad...I really liked her.

Uncanny Resemblance of the Week:

Jaslene and Janis

This is Jaslene and Janis Dickinson (she used to be Twiggy in panel before she left the show). I always thought they looked alike but this proves it!

Favorite Photo:

Jenah


The judges liked it best and I have to say: SO DO I. This was just a great shot all around...flawless!

Honorable Mention:

Heather

She turns it out every week! She's still my favorite to win.

Most Improved:

Janet


This shot is awesome! Even though she may be inconsistent she rocked this one shot...I have high hopes for her!

Annoying Bitch of the Week:

Victoria


I just can't cosign her smart ass comments to Twiggy (two weeks in a row). Get over yourself Vic! We know you are smart and you lucked into this! We know you are confident! Back off being a bitch to the judge that likes you the most!!!

See ya next week...for MAKEOVERS!!!

No comments: