Monday, October 01, 2007

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch!!!
pt 2


So what's up with Tyra's stand against smoking!?! Whatevah!!! I am also a little over the fact that I don't have access to the photos until the Monday after the "encore" show. That's lame.
The episode started with the girls moving into their new home. This years theme is "green" (as in tree hugging green). It's totally boring...but defiantly better then the freaky all Tyra house that we've seen before. Most of the girls are getting along...but they are pretty mean to Heather (the autistic one).


Tyra went all psycho crazy and said that the first photo shoot was going to be all about the evils of smoking! The girls had to take a fabulous shot while smoking and looking in a mirror. Next they took a nasty "effects of smoking" shot that would be reflected in the mirror later. It was so dumb. Most of the girls did well. Mila (little miss sunshine) thought it was hilarious and laughed through most of her shoot. For once I actually liked her!



The challenge of the week was to buy the perfect Model outfit to show up to panel in. Benny Ninja aka Skelator was waiting at Old Navy for the girls. He was just as creepy as ever. Oh and ...Old Navy? Really?


At panel Saleisha won the challenge and Lisa cried...AGAIN. Never in Top Model history have I disliked a girl as much as I dislike her. Ugh. Mila sucked in her Q&A and was the girl who was sent home! It's funny because I honestly think she didn't have the worst pic.


I just really thought that Nigel deserved a moment. If you want to check out his blog click on his photo.

On to the fun part:

Cover Girl of the Week:

Lisa


It's odd, but they haven't actually started voting for this so how did she win? I hate Lisa.
It's a good shot though...sigh...

Favorite Photo:

Saliesha and Heather


Even though Saliesha was a bitch to Heather this shot was definitely my favorite. I really think these two girls may be in the final three. They might even be in the final two!

Most Improved:

Ambreal


Ambreal annoys me but I really do think this shot was nice....and soooo much better than her others!

Annoying Bitch of the Week:

Ebony


I really wanted Lisa to be here but I refuse to post another picture of her in this entry...so by default Ebony gets the honors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fotzen Cams

private amateure

Geile Girls