Monday, June 18, 2007

MY FAVORITE LOST EPISODES
Season 2

or what I like to call:
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE


as the title to this post suggests...
SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!



Of the three seasons of LOST that we've seen so far the second was my least favorite. There were a handful of episode that were great so here we go!!!

Man of Science, Man of Faith


This was the season premier and also the premier of the hatch and it's inhabitant--Desmond! This was also one of the last Jack flashback episodes that was interesting. Over all it was a great season opener and really did a good job of letting us know what to expect for the rest of the season!

The Other 48 Days



WOW. You wanted to know what happened to the tail section of the plane? Well this episode gives you all the answers. A fun (and tragic) look at what happened to the b-list passengers of flight 815.

The 23rd Psalm



This is an Eko-centric episode. I really disliked Eko. I never understood why he was such a fan favorite! I'm supposing it is because whenever an episode focused on him something cool always happened. In this case is was the monster! We finally get a great view of monster!!!

Maternity Leave


Claire annoys me. She REALLY annoys me. Fortunately I was pleasantly surprised at what happened in this Claire-centric episode. We got answers out to HERE!!! We find out what exactly happened to Claire when she was kidnapped for a week during season 1.

SOS



This isn't really one of those episodes that moves the over all story along, but I love it all the same. This is about Rose and Bernard and why they were on flight 815. It is sweet and very much about character rather than mythology. I loved it.

Two for the Road



Scandalous!!!! Pure scandal!!! I couldn't believe what happened at the end of this episode. I hated Ana Lucia and this episode helped me hate her a little less. This episode is really the catalyst for the rest of what happens in the season.

Three Minutes


A Micheal-centric episode. It tells you what happened when he ran off looking for Walt. It's very interesting and definitely should be considered the first part of a three part season finale.

Live Together, Die Alone
parts 1 and 2



The season finale and the answer to what happens when you don't push "the button".
Most certainly a season 2 must see.

Watch for favorite episodes season 3...

No comments: