Monday, June 18, 2007

My favorite LOST episodes
season 3



Season 3 was almost as good as season 1. It introduced us to new characters and by the end of the season we really had no idea where the show was going to go in the final three seasons! We are at the halfway point and I'm as excited as I can be to see what happens next.
I have to say, this season was the hardest to pick episodes for! I had so many favorites that I had to edit them down. Just for the record though, if I could have added:
Further Instructions
Trisha Tanaka is Dead
Enter 77
Par Avion
Expose
Left Behind
The Brig
and Greatest Hits
to the list I would have in a heartbeat. They were all good and I think you should check them out too!


So here are my season 3 favorites that made the cut!

***

SPOILERS BELOW

***

A Tale of Two Cities


This is the season premier and what a premier it was! We meet my new favorite character (Juliet) and begin to find out what the Others are all about. This is a Jack flashback, but the island stuff is the real reason to watch!

The Cost Of Living


We finally get to see the monster kill a character in this episode! So that's how it does it! This is an Eko episode but the real action is on island not in flashbacks.

I Do


This was the mini-season finale. They released the first six episodes in the early fall and then went on a huge hiatus. This episode is worth watching for the last five minutes!

Not In Portland



So how is it that Juliet got involved with the Others? This is the episode that explains it all. Very engaging and a great episode to get us back into the swing of things after the mini-season! Wonder how the Others have such loyal followers? Check out their training methods in this episode!



Flashes Before Your Eyes



I have one thing to say about this episode: What the Hell!?!?
Desmond is the focus of this episode and while he may have annoyed me through season 2, he rocks in season 3.

The Man From Tallahassee


Ever wonder how Locke was put in that wheelchair? Well, here is the answer! This episode has it all: mythology, character development, mystery, and what? ANSWERS!

One Of Us



We pick up where Juliet comes to the island and discover there is a lot more to her than we realized in the beginning. We get a better sense of how the Others get their off-island info and we get a nice surprise at the end of the episode!

The Man Behind the Curtain



We finally get to see a Ben flashback! This one is scandalous and awesome! Ben is one screwed up guy. I dare to say his father was slightly more screwed up though. We also get to meet Jacob...well...sorta...



Through the Looking Glass




The third season finale and in my opinion the best one yet. The producers nicknamed the big twist at the end "the rattlesnake" and when you see it you will know why! I was speechless for days!

****to check out seasons 1 and 2 favorites click on photos below****

SEASON 1



SEASON 2

No comments: