Monday, June 18, 2007

Ahhh summer...(yawn)

Well it is summer and unfortunately that means death to television in general! Sorry that it's taken me so long to get back into blog world...my mama passed away in May and I've been a little distracted. Let's get on with a few little tie ups so we can move on to summer shows!

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

ANTM



Congratulations Jaslene!!!

We have our first Latina Top Model! Even though she sounded a bit like a retarded dolphin when she talked I think she did a pretty good job. I think Rene' got robbed! I loved Natasha (and was rooting for her) but Jaslene kicked her butt in the end so...


LOST



What the Hell!?!?! They got off the island!?!? Well, at least Jack and Kate did!!!! There are still three more seasons left! I have no idea what is going to happen here but I think it's going to be good! Bravo for an excellent 3rd season! I think I'm going to go ahead and finish up my favorite episodes of lost blogs so look forward to that in the future!

SURVIVOR: Fiji


huh? Wha?
oh never mind...maybe next time...by the way...Earl won...whatever.

Veronica Mars


Well, it looks like that was that and let me tell ya: They went out with a whimper! How sad...

Ugly Betty



By far my favorite new show of the year! Bad Ass!!! Will Betty and Henry EVER get together? Will Betty's dad ever come home?? What are Hilda and Justin going to do? Amanda is Faye's daughter!?!? Shut up!!! Will Daniel and his brother/sister (Alex/Alexis) survive the car crash!? I can't wait till this show comes back!

Battlestar Gallactica


Starbuck is back!!! Is she the final Cylon?? We still have one more for them to reveal and I personally hope she isn't it! Have they really found Earth? I hear this upcoming season will be it for the show...I hope they wrap it up nicely!!

Ok that is it for now. I know I will be rockin' Big Brother this summer...I'm not sure (yet) if I will focus on something else. We'll see...

Till next time!

No comments: