Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MY FAVORITE LOST EPISODES



I thought since I had done a series of favorite Buffy episodes I would choose a few of my favorites from LOST. If you have never seen the show before I suggest you start watching now! Why? Because it’s fun! If you are sort of feeling lazy then check out one of my favorites. I promise you that you will develop a wonderful addiction. So…I'm gonna start with Season One!

SEASON ONE

The Pilot (pt 1 and 2)


This is where it all started! It originally aired as a two-hour beginner movie. It was awesome! I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this show before (but I have seen plenty of rip-off shows since).

All the Best Cowboys have Daddy Issues



Claire has been kidnapped and the other survivors try to find her. Boone and Locke find a mysterious thing embedded in the earth. Michael still has issues with Walt and Locke’s
rela
tionship. I enjoyed this episode so much. You really get a sense of urgency in this episode. I really like the episode before this one too. It is called Raised by Another.


“…in translation.”



I t was really hard for me to pick out a Sun and Jin episode because we have a few in the first season. In this one Sun must reveal a secret to save her husband who is suspected of burning down the raft Micheal has been building.

Numbers



I love Hurley. In this episode we find out who Hurley was in the outside world. Back on the island Hurley goes on a desperate search for the French woman and Locke asks Claire to help him build something.


Do No Harm



Boone has been seriously injured trying to help Locke out and now Jack must try to save him. While all that excitement is going on Claire finally goes into labor. This is a Jack flashback episode.



Exodus (pt 1 and 2)



This was another episode that was run as a two hour long movie. I remember being so excited about seeing this one. It was pure torture waiting all summer to find out what happened next. We really got the best bits in this season finale.

No comments: