Wednesday, October 04, 2006

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch pt 3



"Ding dong the witch is dead!" Monique was voted off the show...and it is about damned time! I have to say if she had not been eliminated this week I would have been seriously furious. The judges did their version of a negro spiritual (when discussing Monique) and that was pretty funny.



We started the episode with Monique being crazy (again). Then the girls were taken to their lesson of the week. Ms J was waiting to teach them all about balance on the runway. This somehow was translated into them walking a tight rope. Huh? Most of the girls did well here but their faces sort of sucked.



The next day they all had to put on gowns, heels and blinding masks. They were asked to walk a straight line and to "sell it". the special guest was Bre from cycle 5. I never thought Bre was all that good on the runway...but that is just my opinion. Anyway they all did the challenge and AJ won. I have to say I would have picked her too. I just wish she would stop being psycho about her hair. Sorry AJ, goth/emo isn't high fashion...you look tons better with the brown hair. AJ picked Caridee and Megg to share in her prize. The prize was that they got to fly to Austin, Texas and be in a fashion show that had Dennis Quaid's name all over it. It was sort of random but they had fun.



I want to take a small moment to say: "Jaeda Quit bitching about your hair...you look much better now...DON'T BE A BITCH!"

Monique got "sick" in the midst of all this. I'm sorry, but her sick act was pathetic. The next day they had to do their photo shoot. They were on a rocking runway (it was on water). They had to walk and pose at the end (where the photographer was) then walk back. They all did as well as could be suspected. Eugena full on busted her ass and almost fell smack into the water! It was my favorite part of the show.



During judging they each had to walk down the mini runway with a bowl of fruit on their head. AJ and Jaeda rocked...the rest pretty much sucked! This was definitely AJ's show. I hope that doesn't mean she will be gone next week! Monique was up for elimination with Eugena. I was glad that Tyra sort of called Monique out about being "sick". Both Danielle (season 6 winner) and Adrian (season one winner) got their asses out of the HOSPITAL to make their photo shoots. Sick is not an option in fashion! Now Monique is gone! Yay! The funniest part of that was Melrose trying to pretend to be sad!



PS Nigel Barker is hot! Is it me or do he and Jaeda look a lot alike. Hmmm...


America's Covergirl of the Week

Anchal



America still loves Anchal...I am still really rooting for her!

Photo of the Week

AJ



Lovely shot. AJ really stepped up her game...I hope she makes it far!

Most Improved

(a tie)
Brook and Melrose



Brooke isn't phased by anything. Brooke is as All- American as they come in person, but when she gets in front of a camera she's edgy and awesome. Melrose annoys me but she really got the angry model look down in this shot. I hope she doesn't revert back to her vacant crack ho look.

Annoying Bitch of the Week

Monique


What am I going to do now that she is gone? This is the third week in a row she won! I'm sad that she has to pass the ABOTW crown to another girl. Sigh.

More next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad monique is gone too...if you can't make it to your photo shoot, you're GONE!

meg