Wednesday, October 11, 2006


America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt4



Megg was voted off of America's Next Top Model tonight. I really didn't think she belonged there but I have to admit that I really liked her on this episode. I was sad to see her go--even though she sort of sucked.



We started out learning that Monique is like The Hydra of Greek myth. You cut her head off and another one grows right back...this time with the face of Melrose! Melrose has lost her damned mind. She talks and talks and it never seems to end! She's a total bitch too. This episode she seemed to focus on Anchal.



We learn that Anchal is "the fat girl" of the house. In Melrose's opinion, Anchal is pretty much a waste of space. She talked a bunch of smack in the hot tub and Anchal pretty much heard the whole thing. Then we see that the house is sort of divided into two courts. There are the Evil Bitches: Melrose, Jaeda, Eugena, and sometimes the twins. Then there are Crazy Bitches: AJ, Megg, Caridee, Brooke, Anchal and sometimes the twins.

I think that the girls seem to be jealous of Anchal because she is pretty. Anchal was fugly as a kid and seems to be stuck in that mind set. I have to admit that I get annoyed when she whines about being ugly too. I think the girls think she is just whining for attention.



The girls learned how to pose for couture on tonight's show. They first had a class with a popular contortionist. Anchal was the most flexible of the girls. Melrose made sure to let her know that flexibility has nothing to do being in shape!



The challenge this week was that the girls had to be living art. Bao Tranchi (a "noted" fashion designer) dressed the girls and had each of them freeze pose on pedestals. Eugena won the challenge (she really was fierce). She ended up winning all the jewelry that the girls were wearing. $32,000.00 worth of jewelry is not bad for a nights work!

Tyra decided that she wanted a circus side show theme for this weeks photo shoot. Each girl was assigned a freak to bring to life. We had Giant Lady, Bearded Lady, Siamese Twins and some really odd ones like: Lady with Old Face but has a Hot Body. That reminded me of something I would hear on South Park.



This weeks judging was heartbreaking. Megg (who I have ripped on all season) was genuinely upset that she didn't do better. Her shot was really awful. Jaeda was the other person "on the block" this week. I was sad to see Megg go. She was very gracious about the whole situation. She wasn't a model...but she was a good person. I wish there was an award for that!


America's Cover Girl of the Week

AJ

Anchal was knocked off the her pedestal tonight. Now America loves AJ. I really love her too. She truly rocked this photo shoot! I almost chose her photo as my favorite of the week. The only thing that stopped me was that I can't see her that well behind the bars!


Photo of the Week

The Twins

I know the judges liked Caridee's photo the best but I thought this was was just spooky and awesome. I feel like I really would see this shot in a fashion magazine.

Most Improved

Caridee

I have never been on the Caridee band wagon but this week she rocked! I enjoyed her as a person and a professional. If she keeps this up I am sure we will see her in the final four.

Annoying Bitch of the Week

Melrose

Well Elizabeth was right! Melrose might be the real "big bad" of this cycle of ANTM. I am so through with this ho! I am even more upset that she is actually getting better with each shoot! I don't want to have to deal with this crazy skank for the next 8 episodes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a friend reminded me that at the beginning of hte cycle, tyra made a big deal about how the twins would be judge as individuals...and they really have not. they are even togethr in the opening credits!

meg