Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lost
(extra bits)

This is just a quick post to let you all know about some cool Lost related sites I think you should check out!
(click on images for links)

Lostpedia

Hands down the best place to go if you have any question about Lost. There are things in this site that I never even realized happened on the show! You must visit!

The Hanso Foundation

This is the official website of the way too complicated internet mystery the show produced this summer. I found the whole thing cool at first but then I would just get annoyed if I had to work too hard for clues. I'm sort of lazy that way! The creators really wanted the fans to have something to do over the summer...so this was actually a really nice gift. It is beautifully designed so I definitely think you should stop by for a visit. You may love it!

Lost Whispers

Ever wonder what is said when the survivors hear whispers in the woods? Well these people did too and they went to a lot of trouble transcribing every single one. Whew! I thought I was addicted to the show! This site is really cool. You might be surprised at what "the others" are really saying!

Lost Media

I often have to download the show from itunes so I don't get to see the cool "next time on Lost" segment of the show...I can always find it here. This site also has cool articles.

Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack

My favorite podcast for the show. They usually post photos of what they are discussing on the show here--so if you don't have the cool generation 5 ipod you can see them at the website. You can also hear the podcasts here if you don't have an ipod or MP3 player! Jay and Jack are funny and they have connections to Ryan and Jen from The Transmission (click obnoxious red words for link). The Transmission was the all time best (Lost) podcast but they had to fold because of everyday life. The cool thing about it was they live on the island that Lost is filmed at so they got a lot of first hand info. They occasionally put out a podcast but usually do segments on this podcast.

Ok...that's it for now! Chris! If you are in NY reading this, you better comment on how you felt about the season premier! That goes for Andy, Andrea, CZ, and Jess too (and anyone else I haven't seen in forever too)!

More later everyone!




No comments: