Sunday, October 08, 2006

UGLY BETTY


I'm such a slut. I feel awful. I thought my relationship with Veronica was as solid as any relationship could be! Then it happened. I met Betty. Betty has renewed my faith in humanity. In a world of Nicole Richies and Lara Flyn Boyles a beacon of fabulous has been born! I couldn't be happier. It's not that I don't love Veronica. I do...very much, but Betty...well Betty is in a class by herself.


Betty recently got a job as assistant to the editor of Mode Magazine in New York. Unfortunately her hot (yet mean) boss just wants her to quit so he can have a "hottie" working for him. Everyone at work hates her except for the three ladies who work in "the closet"(wardrobe). For as much as her coworkers hate her, her family adores her. Her father is a nice guy who loves to cook and watch telenovellas. Her sister is a little ghetto but is fiercely protective of the family. Her sister has a son who loves fashion and is more than willing to help out when Betty has a fashion disaster. It's an All-(Mexi)American family if I've ever seen one!

If you haven't visited Betty I suggest that you do so quickly. She's might be just the kind of friend you want to have!

Episodes for free: HERE



No comments: