Saturday, August 26, 2006

A New Passion (sigh)...


Yes...Unfortunately I have found a new passion...everyone knows I'm a huge Big Brother fan...everyone knows I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer...but my newest love...I just never thought I would feel this way again.

I love Veronica Mars.


There!!! I said it...satisfied? I LOVE VERONICA MARS!!!

I never thought this would happen. I thought I would remain faithful to Buffy even though she left me high and dry after our unforgettably perfect seven years. I guess what they say about "the seven year itch" is true. When I heard she was going to be replaced by this lame-ass wanna be I was horrified. No! It just can't be true! I decided then and there I would have nothing to do with her. Skank. Trick-ass ho.


Then I started to hear the talk. "Veronica is totally the new Buffy." NUH-UH! "All in all, Veronica Mars is one of the best I've seen in a while." NO!!! "No one does it better than Veronica Mars." Joss Whedon said that...not you Joss...anyone but you. Who passed out the damned Kool-aid!?!? I can not be swayed...I won't be...I'll never buy into this creepy cult mentality.


Then it happened. I actually looked in her direction. It was only for an hour...that's not really cheating right? Then I thought I could do it one more time. I was bored...this was a way to pass the time. That's all it is...then I did it again. I couldn't stop!!! Where were my morals!?! I'd somehow been infected with this uncontrollable need to spend time with her.

After a while I realized there was nothing I could do. I had fallen hopelessly in love with another woman. I finally decided it was pointless of me to try to hide it. I refuse to be closeted anymore. I love her and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me.


If you haven't visited Ms Mars I suggest you give her an hour of your time. If you don't fall for her then you are a stronger person than I ever was. I dare you not to love her! I dare you!
I challenge you right now to go and find her. Stop reading this post at he end of the next sentence. When you have spent your hour with Veronica come back here and read the last line of this post.

Told you so!



No comments: