Sunday, August 20, 2006

"When James doesn't get his way he is like a four year old jacked up on Pez" -Evil Dr Will


I have never in my life seen a person who is such a poor looser! If I believed his story I would feel bad for him. James Rhine has time after time bragged to America and his fellow house guests that he is a liar. He seems to think that he is the best liar there is (has he seen Dr Will???). I have shown you both sides of this really lame controversy. I have listen to James tell his side over and over again. The reason I am so sure he is spinning a "spool of lies" is this:
His story slightly changes every time he tells it. He sounds like a little kid whose lie gets more and more detailed.


"Mommy, Mommy...this girl came up to me and stole my doll...I knew she was gonna steal it because when she looked at me earlier today she had a purple shirt on and it's not fair! I thought she's gonna steal my doll because last year she hit Susie in the nose and because she always gets her way and it's not fair!!! The teacher looked right at her and didn't say anything and it's not fair then this car drove by and this man from out of town saw her steal my doll and it's not fair and she looked right at him and he looked at me and she totally stole my doll because yesterday I had on a white shirt that had purple letters on it and she had a purple shirt on today and it's not fair and it's obvious then that she stole my doll! She wasn't even supposed to be on our playground because it's not fair!!! She went to a different school for a little while last year because her mommy was mad at her daddy and he moved across the street and it's not fair that she was even there and she stole my doll!!!!"
This is an extreme example of a child being a little brat. James is pretty much doing the same thing in the BB house.

The Facts that I can get from both sides of the story:

1: there was a tug of war over a doll during the competition they ended up on the ground
2: the Howie doll was crushed
3: James ended up with a doll and Janelle ended up with a doll (the right one)
4: the dolls were laying face down
5: no one actually witnessed the fight
6: BB has sided with Janelle



This is what I suspect really happened:
Janelle and James both run for the same doll (the Howie doll). They both grab it and proceed to have a tug of war type fight with it. Janelle says, "Gimme that doll you bitch". They are very close together so it is impossible to see who has it. They fall to the ground. The Howie doll is crushed during the fight. James ends up winning the fight. Janelle reaches for the next available doll (the Marci doll). They both pause for a second look down at the dolls to see which one they ended up with. They both realize at the same time Janelle has the right doll. James realizes he was fighting for the wrong doll the entire time and yells out, "That's not fair!"
Janelle wins the veto.



The moment I knew something was wrong with his story was when he changed his story. He started saying that he was fighting for the Marcellas doll. The Marcellas doll was completely intact and the Howie doll was crushed. This doesn't add up. When BB didn't corroborate his story he started saying that Janelle started the competition early and "that's not fair". Well, which is it? Is she cheating because she started early (a fact that wasn't added till later) or because she grabbed a wrong doll out of his hands? HE HAS PROOF: Janelle scratched him when she took his doll. I have been watching the feeds consistently. I have yet to see the horrible wound she gave him. I have yet to see him put any sort of medicine on this wound. Then he starts to talk about Janelle slapping Beau last year...well, what does that have to do with it? When asked if he actually saw that he says "NO". For the record here is the video of this supposed slap:

Once again, what does that have to do with anything? Desperate much? Does it count as a slap if both parties laugh? Does it count as a slap if it is a push???

The point of all this crap is that (according to James) Big Brother All-Stars is rigged so that Janelle will win. She is a "whore" and a "dumb bitch" who obviously "doesn't know how to play the game". She has "no skills" and obviously "couldn't beat the 'veto king' twice" for a veto.
James is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen on television. I am embarrassed for his poor girlfriend Sarah. She is a nice girl...she must have to listen to this crap all the time. What a headache she must have.

I suggest James should stop trying to get Janelle disqualified. He has his own problems to deal with. Before he even got out of the Diary Room (after the comp) Danielle and Erika had already decided that he needed to go this week. Boogie and Will have already thrown him under the bus. The Legion of Doom is a joke now. He is so distracted by Janelle that he doesn't see what is right in front of him.

Who's the "dumb bitch" now?



No comments: