Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ghosts of House Guests Past



The house guests had a shock last night! As Erika was eating her slop she looked up at the mirror in the kitchen and saw evictee Alison staring back at her! See the house has two way mirrors all over it (that is where the cameras are).



I'm pretty sure that is Alison.



A little while later Janelle was reading the Bible (only religious books are allowed in the house) and she saw Alison in the mirror of the bug room. Meanwhile outside the guys are making fun of the girls (suggesting Erika was having a slop hallucination) and a face appears behind them! They never noticed it!



I can't really tell...but I'm pretty sure this face belongs to "Cappy" from season 6 or Bunky from season 2.



They favor each other and Bunky has been filling in for Marcellas on the daily BB talk show so it is probably him. I really think this image that scared the crap out of Janelle and Boogie was Bunky.



Apparently these ghosts are going to be incorporated into the HOH contest on this Thursday's live show. Thursday is also when Julie Chen will reveal the Coup d'etat twist!
I will keep you informed as I find out...

Oh! for fun I thought you might enjoy seeing Boogie scream like a little girl!


No comments: