Thursday, August 17, 2006

Things are moving fast in the BB House!!!



After Chicken George rocked the house with his nominations of James and Erika the house guests freaked the hell out! James ran off saying, "George, you've woken up the demons!" I think James is scared of leaving. George quickly got his HOH room and the visits started soon after. Howie was first...he tried to get George to tell him his plan but George wasn't talking. Janelle joined them. I have to say I was quite happy that she didn't suck his asshole! She was very business. She said something to the effect of "Thank you for not nominating me...I promise if I win the veto that I won't use it...I will not nominate you next time I'm HOH." Then she left.

Erika came up shortly after. She tried to convince George that their "misfit" alliance was the only true alliance in the house. George flat out stated, "I have no alliance." Mike Boogie came shortly after and begged him to nominate Janelle if the veto was used. George finally came out and said he didn't have beef with any one in the house except for one person. Mike guessed everyone in the house and George remained silent. He finally admitted that he was pissed at......DANIELLE!!! That is right! I said it.

George feels Danielle is a liar because she told him to vote out Erika when she knew Marcellas was supposed to be leaving! He got conformation from Erika when she confirmed that she and Danielle faked a fight in front of him. Turns out George isn't as stupid as everyone thought (including me). Mike tried to convince him for another 20 minutes that Janelle was after him...that she is the only one that takes him seriously as a threat. Great strategy Mike. George listened to everything he had to say and never said another word about his game.

The funny thing is George didn't even try to win HOH. He tried to throw it! Danielle screwed up big time and proved once and for all that she can't really win a competition unless everyone throws it to her.

George already had the veto player ceremony. The players will be: James, Howie, Danielle, Will, Erika and the chicken man himself. THEY ARE NOW DOING THE VETO COMPETITION. It started off with Janelle (the hostess) saying, "It's time for the veto competition! I have a bad feeling about this one though..." Then the feeds cut off.


More as I know...

No comments: