Friday, August 25, 2006

Thank You James


I just wanted to take a moment to commend James on his exit from the house on last night's live show. I have ragged on James for quite a while now and he really surprised me. I thought he left with great dignity. I loved how the house guests gave him an ovation when he was leaving. Tonight's episode felt like an All-Star show. While I also enjoy tense exits (like the ones given to us by Marcellas and Howie) I think we will be getting more like the one we saw tonight. Tonight I began to realize what a special experience this must be to the cast. I believe they are starting to realize this is almost over and they will never be able to do this again. This era of their lives is over. I just want to say "thank you James" for realizing this is a game and you were a good player. I also want to say "thank you final six" because the ovation you gave him was touching.

Let us all have a moment of silence for the "Legion Of Doom":


...and we're done.

No comments: