Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Best Little Alliance Ever!!!


Janelle and George had the sweetest conversation ever. She broke it to him that they were both played by everyone in the house and that they each were alone. Chicken George did something that Will, Danielle, James, and Erika couldn't do. He got her fighting spirit woken up. He said that there was no way he was making it to the end but while he was here he wanted to shake the house up and freak everyone out. He said , "Imagine it! If you and I, who have nothing to loose really, worked together we could really shake things up! I don't care if I get sent home! I never expected to get this far! I just wanted to make it to sequester! Now if we are together we can really have a shot!"


Janelle smiled and said, "Chicken George, I don't care if I get sent home either! Let's do it!"
Chicken George got excited and said, "I can't believe it! I finally got an alliance in the end! I promise I will be loyal to you no matter what...if I make it to sequester first I will tell Marci and everyone what was done to you! If you make it to the end I'll get you the votes to win!"
Janelle: "That goes for me too George!"
They hugged.


They then split up and started working the house. Janelle is back! Chicken George is slowly but surely becoming my favorite player. He has balls of steele!


As it is, it looks now boogie will nominate Janelle and James. He and Will will throw the Veto competition so that Janelle will win. James is the real target.

No comments: