Monday, August 21, 2006

All Good Things Must Come To An End....part 1

As you know I have been a little obsessive about my lovely English brat Nikki. I love her to death. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for bratty girls. In week 7 of UK Big Brother she was evicted due to the antics of her belching friend Jayne. Jayne apparently kept breaking the house rule (never discuss your knowledge of the outside world) and as a result the entire house was nominated for eviction. Nikki got the most votes and was sacked.

In order for you to understand this video you must understand the audience of BB UK. They are MEAN. They stand outside the house during the live show and boo house guests they don't like. If you have ever seen Showtime at the Apollo's audience you will understand how ferocious an audience can be. Nikki was evicted and quite sure she was going to be ripped apart. Her reception was a shock to her and everyone else. A BB UK first.

I present Nikki's Eviction (part 1):






No comments: