Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt 5

Well, unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to bank on Kaysar going home this week. It would take a miracle for him to survive this weeks eviction. I think he will be evicted on his birthday. That is pretty sucky. I wouldn't have had a problem with this if the Float Herd hadn't behaved so badly this week. They made personal attacks on all of the S6 crowd (except James who is the biggest hypocrite in BB history). I am so disappointed in Danielle. She has always been my favorite competitor and she just sunk to new levels of low this week. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't self-richeous about her game play.
I predict the votes will be:

Howie and Janelle will vote to evict James.
Marcellas, Erika, George, Will, Boogie to evict Kaysar.
James will nullify Janelle's vote.
5 to 1 and Kaysar goes home.

If by some miracle Janelle convinces Chill Town to vote with her it will be:

Howie, Janelle, Will and Boogie to evict James.
Marcellas, Erika and George to evict Kaysar.
James nullifies Janelle's vote.
We have a tie and Danielle breaks it sending Kaysar home.

The only things that could change this are:
1. George being swayed to vote for James to go.
2. James being convinced that all players voting to evict Kaysar so he won't use the nullify a vote pass he won earlier in the week.

I don't really see these things happening.

PS Danielle, Marcellas, and Erika are equally annoying this week.




No comments: