Friday, August 11, 2006

Nominations, Prom, Cooking and another possible clue!


The house guests had an early morning food competition...they had to make interesting slop dishes that would be judged by former house guests. Each person was in charge of a day of the week. If their dish got at least ten points they got food for that day. If their dish got 9 or below it was slop for the day. I'm not sure what the outcome was but I was excited to see Jun(S4 winner), Nicole (S2 runner-up) and Marvin (the funniest guy ever) were the judges! These are the players that used cooking as part of their strategy!

Apparently the three of them were pretty bitchy!



Nominations happened and (of course) Erika and Danielle are what? On the block!!!
That is really funny...Janelle wants Danielle gone. After the nomination ceremony Erika said, "She hates my game? Wait till she finds out I'm with Chill Town." Afterwards Mike Boogie said, "After that statement, I'd just as soon see Erika leave."
Hmmmm...
Some of the house guests claimed there was a second clue today for the Coup D' etat. It was a fly. I haven't seen said fly but if they say so I'll go with it.
So far we have a female sheep (an EWE) and a fly. The only phrase that has to do with the show that makes since at this point is: YOU FLY UNDER THE RADAR. I guess we will find out Thursday!

The last thing I will comment on is Prom Night. Prom Night is the theme for next Thursday's show. Julie Chen asked viewers to go and vote for various titles to be given to house guests. So if you want to have a little fun vote for various Prom Titles Here !

More Later!

PS
This is none other than Mike Boogie!


No comments: