Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt 4

This is the hardest week to predict. I do believe that Diane will be evicted. The question is will it be unanimous or will it be a split decision. James has said he no longer wants to be involved in the season six alliance. Of course he is too cowardly to say that to their faces. Janelle's nominations have successfully outed him as a snake in the grass. The biggest question is if Chill Town (Boogie and Will) will honor their agreement with Janelle and vote the way she wants or will they stick with their Fantastic Four alliance with James and Danielle. I am sick to death of James and his whining. I do think it is a strong possibility that Erika could go home...especially since tomorrow night will be a live vote. I know Diane is working her ass off to get the votes. I think that it will not work because Boogie has a side deal with Erika.

I predict Diane will be voted out unanimously 8-0 and that there may be a twist tomorrow evening. The twist may be that there will be a nine person jury instead of a seven person one.

PS sorry James...you're still annoying....




No comments: