Thursday, August 31, 2006

Congratulations Janelle and Boogie!!!



Ok so I was wrong about the double eviction! I was right about the HOH competitions though! Danielle was evicted 3 to 0 as I said she would be. Janelle nominated George and Erika! I was wrong about the veto. Erika won it and Boogie went up in her place. Chicken George was evicted 2-0. The next HOH was indeed won by Boogie. I think he will nominate Janelle and Erika. If Erika wins veto Janelle will go home. If Janelle wins veto Erika will go home. I think the boys will get rid of Erika if the nominations stay the same. I'm not really sure.

If Janelle wins the next veto competition it will be incredible. She is a machine. It could happen...but I'm not going to get my hopes up...well...not too much.

OUR FINAL FOUR ALL-STARS:



more as I know...

No comments: