Sunday, September 03, 2006

VETO/ "Pack Your Bags" Erika!!!



...and she did it again! Janelle won the veto. I have such a huge ego right now! My prediction is now totally on track now! I just mixed up the Erika/George evictions. I am going to bet that Janelle will vote to evict Erika (Janelle has the only vote left). Will is nominated by default. I don't think at this point it would be wise for her to evict Will because he isn't good at competitions.



Erika has been working it. She is spilling the Chill Town deceptions all over Janelle. Her argument is Janelle would win if she took Erika to the finals. Erika says if Janelle takes Will she will loose. I think if Janelle wins the last HOH she will get rid of Boogie...if for no other reason then she doesn't want to spend a week with him alone.



I don't think the house guests realize that Erika will be evicted Tuesday. They certainly don't realize the show will end in about a week (Sept. 13).



The only other thing I thought might be worth mentioning is that the producers informed Will and Janelle that whispering is definitely in breech of their contracts! "Too bad, sooo sad!"

more as I know...

No comments: