Friday, September 08, 2006

Who Will Win Big Brother All-Stars?



Though I am sad Janelle isn't in the final two, I am a fan of Big Brother. This has been a fun (and occasionally infuriating) season. Let's call a spade a spade. Chill Town dominated the game from the beginning. Even if Janelle had made it to the end with Erika they were still sort of members of Chill Town. Chill Town has pretty much won the game no matter what.

Erika Landin has played a strong game.

She kept her head low (and occasionally under Boogie's covers) for the entire game. She kept herself from being evicted in the final hours and inadvertently got Will kicked out of the house. Did she play Boogie this entire game? No. I really think she could try and say she had it all planned but I really think she bought into his bullshit. Erika is the kind of player I hate. She sits back and lets other people do the work then she takes credit for it. Will plays a similar game but he actually does all the work behind the scenes. Will is likeable. Erika is not. Her "checkmate" quote to Boogie just seemed very bitter and emotional. The deciding moment for me was when Erika kissed Boogie while Janelle walked out of the door. That made Erika look like such a desperate hag. I think she thinks all these things made her look like a bad ass. There is nothing bad ass about loving up on the guy that has dissed you and laughed about it on national television. Especially when you know he did it! I felt like I was watching those tragic women on Cops or Maury Povitch or Jerry Springer! Erika used to be a favorite of mine. I was rooting for her season 4 because she didn't play the game like an Alison or a Will. She has been a huge dissapointment this year with the smack talk and backstabbing. The reason I liked her is because she wasn't like that...now I just think she's sort of skanky!

Mike Boogie is brash and annoying!

He lacks his best friend's (Will's) charm and class. He's basically a fat kid who got beat up a lot...then he got rich and lost some weight and "showed then all"! Now his ego is so big that he may have to move to another country! America can't contain Mike Boogie's ego! I love a big ego, but damn! I hate to be the one to break it to Boogie but he will always still be the fat boy wanna be (on the inside). Even if he gets everything he wants.

Boogie was very consistent this entire game. It is true that he wouldn't have even made it that far if Will hadn't been there. But Will may not have either. Boogie words were awful for the entire game. He spewed more venom that Jun and Allison did in season 4. Trust me: that is a lot! Then again...he did that consistently. He set things up so that no matter how many lies he told, he was always telling the truth to someone. That is a smart move. His "Richard Hatch" move during the endurance challenged flustered Janelle so much that she let go of the key...and that move basically lost her the game. Once he evicted her he even got the girl (Erika). I really don't understand the way Mike's brian works but I have to give him props for working it out!

In the end I really believe Boogie (hands down) played the better game of the two. I hope the jury will see that too.

I suspect the jury will vote:



Marcellas: Erika



Howie: Erika



James: Boogie



Danielle:

Not really sure.... could go either way



George: Boogie



Will: Boogie



Janelle:
Not really sure...could go either way

I really don't know where Danielle and Janelle are when it comes to voting. They could turn things around for Erika and give her the game. Then again, they could still be very bitter towards her. Who knows!

I hope either Danielle or Janelle wins the America's choice $25, 000.00. That would appease me I think!

I'll review jury questions when that happens!












No comments: