Monday, September 11, 2006

Big Brother All-Stars
My Very Favorite Moments

This year we were fortunate to have a great season of Big Brother. Now that we are at the official end I thought this might be the time for me to list my top ten favorite moments this season!

#10
Will seduces the camera
This is why people love Will.


#9
Haunted House
The House Guests reactions really make me happy.


#8
The Black Widow
Even though she didn't really win this competition (Erika threw it) I still love the excitement.


#7
Marcellas gets nominated
This wasn't on the show but I wish it had been!


#6
Howie is evicted
I wish all evictions were this much fun!


#5
Janie breaks down
This girl faked tears for 6 hours to win over Dr Will.

#4
Janelle wins HOH competition re do
I love this because when they thought Erika had won they bragged about getting rid of Janelle!


#3
"Janie took my Marcellas doll!"
Hall of Shame: James Rhine


#2
Danielle freaks out
My girl just lost her damned mind!


#1
Erika and Janelle compare notes/Will gets evicted
Love it!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason, Happy Birthday. Now you are officially old. And remember, no matter how old you get, I will always be older than you. You've better keep in touch with us. The UW just won't be the same.

Love
Josie