Thursday, September 07, 2006

History Repeats Itself



Poor Janelle got evicted in 3rd place once again! Tragic!!! It's really sad. Erika pretty much threw that competition in my opinion so that Boogie could evict Janelle. I wouldn't think that if she hadn't told him that is what she was going to do. Well, maybe she didn't and I'm just bitter! Well folks I was wrong! The final two are Erika and Boogie. Blahhh! I believe Boogie will win the game. I really don't care too much. I don't like either one of them. The jury might give it to Erika because Boogie won all the prizes and such.



Erika is gross. She totally looks like such a tool! I can't believe she is practically sucking Boogie's ass now! So much for women's lib!


The only bright side to this is that there will be an America's Choice prize for one of the jury members. I believe it is worth $25,000.00. I say if you have a chance go to cbs.com and vote for Janelle to win it!

more as I know...

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Hey. Chappy here. Just wanted to say thanks for linking me. I have been enjoying your blog too.
I just wanted to totally express my agreement with you. I can't stand Erika. I mean I REALLY can't stand her at all. Boogie... meh. whatever. I sure hope he wins over her, cause she definitely doesn't deserve it.
TTYL