Wednesday, September 27, 2006





AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt 2



Unfortunately Megan was eliminated from ANTM this evening. I think it was a bad mistake but that is the redhead curse for you! Jaeda should have gone home. Actually Monique NEEDED to go home. Sigh. Oh well. At least most of my favorites are still there.



This week we had our Model Make overs!!! That is always my favorite part because they make the girls really beautiful. This year the girls were real bitches! What is up with that? I was very disappointed in AJ. I didn't think she was that way. I don't know if I will be able to get over her little hissy fit. All she had to do was get her hair lightened so she wouldn't look like the chick from Ghost World anymore! Whatever. Poor Anchal had to have her hairline plucked out to give her a real forehead! She never complained once.



The girls got to meet Queen Lahtifa who just started her own cosmetic collection at Cover Girl. She got to pick the winner of this weeks challenge. The basic gist of the competition was that they had to pick out a make up pallet, gown and shoes very quickly and then explain to Queen why their look represented her line of cosmetics the best. Eugena won (I thought her skin looked awful) and took Jaeda and Caridee with her to a special photo shoot for Cover Girl's website.



The photo shoot was a head shot of each model in fantastical "hair war" wigs! It was very fun! In the end it came down to Megan and Jaeda as the worst photos and Megan was sent home. Pure tragedy.



As usual Tyra looked fabulous!

COVER GIRL PICK OF THE WEEK

Anchal



America loves Anchal! I do too. She was the one who finally stood up to Monique's diva behavior.
PHOTO OF THE WEEK

Michelle



This is the second week in a row I have chosen Michelle. I think she really has something special...that is a shock because I was sure I was going to hate her!


MOST IMPROVED

Amanda



Amanda took the judges advice and calmed the Hell down. She was almost my photo of the week winner. I am shocked that I am rooting for the twins! What is going on!?!


ANNOYING BITCH OF THE WEEK

Monique



I wish I could say this was a hard decision but it wasn't. From hogging the phone to throwing fits at her make over, Monique has proven to her roommates and America that she is the most annoying bitch around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i were them i'd'a taken scissors to the phone cord...that stupid monique is out of line. she looks like missy elliot in her picture, and that's NOT a compliment!
i'm surprised how much i'm liking the twins too...the twins, brooke, caridee and totally anchal!

meg

BishopJ said...

I agree with you about Monique...she does sort of favor Missy Elliot...Caridee isn't on my radar yet...we'll see how she does next week!