Thursday, September 07, 2006

Will Erika Throw It?



This is it! Tonight we find out who will be the final two! Erika has won the first part of the HOH competition and Boogie has won the second part. I honestly feel like it could go either way. Erika has made a deal with Boogie and Janelle to take each of them to the final two. If Erika takes Boogie she may win (doubt it). Will is working the sequester house as we speak.



Erika was with Boogie most of the night lapping up his bullshit like nobody's business. I will be so disappointed with her if she falls for his crap agian! She is acting a bit aloof complaining about being tired a lot. This is what she does when she is getting ready to throw a competition. I wouldn't be surprised if she threw the HOH to Boogie so he will evict Janelle.



Janelle knows something is up and is not happy about it. I hope Erika will do what she promised but I don't know that she will. She is a snake in the grass and will probably screw over Janelle like she did Danielle. She would end up looking like the biggest tool in Big Brother history if she does.



What will Erika do in the end? Who knows!

more as I know...

No comments: