Thursday, September 21, 2006

America's Next Top Model:
Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt 1



I was pretty happy with the first night of America's Next Top Model. We got to see the 30 something semi finalists arrive in LA to meet a fabulous Ms J dressed as a flight attendant. They immediately had a photo shoot. Eventually the 30 something got narrowed down to 20, and then in the end to 13. Last night we got to see the first finalist eliminated! YAY! The first photo shoot was the "most controversial " the show had ever done. Each girl was given a model stereo type to portray. Tyra wanna-be Christian was eliminated after a not so good photo. She was supposed to be portraying a model stereo type "model turned actress".

I have already introduced you to the models and I picked my favorites before I knew anything. I would like to take this time to revise my choices. My favorites are:

AJ


She really favors Pink in my opinion. She was the least annoying girl...she's a little rough around the edges but I really like her a lot. I hope she makes it to the final four!

Megan

She survived the first cut and that is good for a red head. I really liked her a lot. I think she could go far in the competition. I wonder what her makeover is going to be???

Michelle


Michelle is one of the twins, the other is Amanda. I honestly disliked both of them at first. Michelle's laid back attitude really won me over. I think that Amanda wants the modeling thing more -- but that stresses her out and it shows on film. Michelle is just having fun and it shows.

Brooke


I don't know why I like Brooke, but I do! She is very enthusiastic and fun to watch. She could be one of those that suddenly gets really good in the middle of the series.


Anchal


I adore Anchal but I am afraid she's gonna ride the "I don't think I'm pretty" train all the way out the door. She's got to give up the crying and start working it out! I'm still rooting for her though.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK:


I'm impressed. Michelle worked it in this shoot. It is disturbing but also really beautiful. Hands down my favorite photo of the week.

MY LEAST FAVORITE MODEL:

Meg is supposed to be the rock and roll chick of the season. I just don't get it. AJ more than fills that part! Screw Meg! She needs to go home soon!


ANNOYING BITCH OF THE WEEK:

She poured water all over another girls bed so that she could take it. She refuses to compromise on her hour long shower routine. If she rocked I would accept her behavior. I'm really surprised that she wasn't eliminated this week.

more next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with most of your faves. i'm not sold on anchel and am looking forward to seeing what caridee (is that her name?) can do.

meg