Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Will used to always tell me that he was the fox and I was the bunny...who's the bunny now BITCH?!?!"--Janelle






Well it was scandalous but a long time coming. Dr Will was evicted from the Big Brother house by his own showmance! I think that was my favorite eviction...no, Marcellas in season 3 was my favorite eviction...but this was up there. Boogie was absolutely in shock! The look on his face was priceless. Erika is seriously coming across as bitter and a little bit crazy/emotional. She seems to only really trust her stuffed bear. It is cute when the girls talk about how stupid they have been though!



I feel sorry for Janelle being flustered by Boogie's antics during the endurance competition. She seemed to take her disqualification well though. I really don't know if the girls will really take each other to the final two. All I know is that Janelle deserves to win Big Brother All-Stars. Hands down.



more as I know...


No comments: