Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Tide is Changing...



So I'm going to do something I hardly ever do. I'm going to maybe change my final two prediction. I wasn't giving Janelle the credit she deserved. I think she may actually be smart enough to evict Will if she wins the final HOH! Today Erika was telling a bunch of lies to her...you know..."I never had a deal with Danielle", "I would never pick Boogie over you"...crap like that. Janelle basically told her that she was going home and that she knew she could never win against Will, "I'm not stupid." Erika didn't like that!



This may be the truth. This would definitely be the best move. If she is against Boogie I think the votes could go:

Marcellas: Janelle
Howie: Janelle
James: Janelle
Danielle: Janelle
George: Janelle
Erika: Boogie
Will: Boogie



Danielle and James would be the swings here. I really don't think they would let Boogie win. They have been led astray by Will before so he may be able to convince them otherwise.

Who knows?

more as I know...

No comments: