Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rockstar Supernova

I do actually watch other things on television besides Big Brother. I have been watching Rockstar Supernova pretty religiously this summer. I decided that since it is ending on Wednesday evening that I would show you my favorite performances of the remaining hopefuls. The people still in the running to front the band Supernova are:

Dilana


Dilana "grew up poor in South Africa". Um..who cares! I think Dilana actually has a strong chance at winning this whole thing. She sounds like she smokes too much and has the biggest ego of any of the singers on the show! This is the performance of Lithium by Nirvana that made her a standout on the show!



Lukas


Little Lukas! I hated him at first but now I'm sort of hoping he wins. Lukas is from Canada and puts on more of a show than most of the others. I sometimes feel he is a poser but then he does something like this performance of Radiohead's Creep and I get a little crush on him!



Magni


Magni is a weird one. He's from Iceland and has a newborn child. I don't really think he has the stage presence to perform in front of Supernova but I do like his voice. This is Magni's performance of The Dolphin's Cry by Live.



Toby


Toby is the frat boy of the show! He is definitely fun to watch but I have a hard time picturing him winning the gig. This is Toby's performance of his original song Throw it Away.



A special shout out to Dave Navarro and Brooke Burke for being the hotty hosts of the show!!!

No comments: