Friday, September 22, 2006

Survivor: Cook Islands
Bye Bye Bitch!!! pt 2


In a vote of 4 to 1 Billy was voted off the island! Another do-rag wearer has bit the dust on Survivor! It was an interesting episode. Billy was a member of the Aitu tribe. Thank God they (NBC) started abbreviating the tribe names! I felt sort of sorry for him at first...then he started speaking! His tribal council speech was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long while! I think he honestly thought Candice (raro tribe) really had the hots for him!



Puka ended up snagging back the chicken's that Jonathan stole in the last episode. That is justice! Now Puka has 3 chickens and the other tribes have none. Yul (who just might win this game) and Becky (I told you she's an "Amber") have made a secret alliance. I really like this alliance a lot. Cao Boi did another magical headache massage and it worked again. He should watch out though because his humor is starting to rub the rest of the tribe the wrong way. I think I may have judged Jenny too soon. She could end up being a "Tina" type (season 2 winner).



Jonathan made it back to the Raro tribe after totally not finding the secret immunity idol on exile island. He was very annoyed with his tribe because they basically did nothing to improve their camp while he was gone. Little Adam pitched a little hissy fit about Jonathan wanting to make a floor for their shelter. The girls just sort of go with whichever guy wins an argument. Whatever. Jessica is full on aligning herself with Jonathan. I think Jonathan better keep his ducks in a row because he will be voted off if he pisses his lazy tribe mates off to much.



The Hiki tribe is just a big hot mess! God love 'em. It took them forever to start a fire! They suck at challenges! It's just like watching a train wreak!



The immunity challenge was complicated (as usual). Aitu decided they were going to throw the competition so they could loose their "dead weight" Billy. This was mostly Ozzy's doing. He hated the fact that Billy was lazy around the camp. He is somehow starting to emerge as a leader in this tribe. I don't get it at all! Well, Aitu definitely threw the competition and what was so sad about it was Hiki still almost lost! That is how bad they suck at the competitions!



It was really obvious to everyone that Aitu threw it...including Billy. Was this a smart move? I don't think so, but you never know. In the end Raro and Puka tied for the win!

Aitu sent Yul to exile island. Yul found the immunity idol and I doubt he will tell anyone about it. Well, maybe Becky. They say their bond is because they are both Korean. I think they like each other! When talking about the secret idol he said, "If there's a clear opportunity where I could change the game, I'd use it."


Tribal council was predictable...except for one thing: I noticed that when it came to busting Billy on being lazy Ozzy kept his mouth shut! He let J.P. do all the ranting. Wh-wh-what!?!?
I have to give it to Ozzy...that was a smart move. It made J.P. seem like the asshole. I fear that Christina may be next if she doesn't start playing nice with Ozzy. He definitely dislikes her.

I guess we will see what happens next week!

more as I know...




No comments: