Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Big Predictions

I usually make predictions for the outcome of Big Brother when we have the final six. Now that I actually have this space I am going to take this opportunity to make these predictions. This is what I think is going to happen.



Thursday: Danielle will go home. Immediately after they will have the HOH comp and Janelle will win. She will nominate Erika and Boogie. In the veto Boogie will have the veto used on him or if Janelle wins it the nominations will stay the same. Will will vote out Erika. George will vote out Boogie. Janelle will vote out Erika. Erika and Danielle will go to sequester.



Now we have final four. I think Boogie will win HOH. He will nominate George and Janelle. Janelle will win the veto and take herself off the block. Will will go up. Janelle will evict George. George will go to sequester.



Final three: Janelle, Will and Boogie. Boogie will win the endurance competition. Janelle could if Boogie's foot is still fucked up...I think they would take that into consideration though. Janelle will win the second competition. Will will throw it to her. Janelle will win the final competition against Boogie. Will will try to bow out and Janelle will evict Boogie. Boogie goes to sequester.



Final two: Janelle and Will. I think in the end Will could take it all. Janelle has pissed more people off. I think in the end the jury will vote for Will. The votes will go like this:

Marcellas: Will or Janelle
Howie: Janelle
James: Janelle
Danielle: Will
Erika: Will
George: Janelle
Boogie: Will

I actually think the swing vote will be Marcellas. If he votes for Janelle she will win. I just can't see him doing it though.

The final vote this year is the hardest because Janelle rocked the competitions and Will rocked the strategy. Janelle had a bigger target on her back and she survived every person on the jury with the exceptions of George and Howie. This may give her more street credit with the jury.

Well, that's it...I guess we will see how it goes!

No comments: