Sunday, August 27, 2006

Christmas in August



The house guests were woken early this "Christmas" morning by a special visitor. Neil Patrick Harris walked into the house with a Santa hat on and woke up Danielle. Will and Janelle woke up (they all share a room) and they all giggled with surprise. Will had to apologize because he had "morning wood".



I think Will is in love with NPH. I really do! He listed him as his favorite actor and has mentioned him on numerous occasions in the house. Maybe Erin Brodey wasn't Will's girlfriend after all! Maybe...just maybe...NPH is Will's real "girlfriend".

NPH spent Christmas morning with the house guests. I think they all were happy to see a new face. They all got presents. I don't know exactly what they got but in general they all seem to be pleased. I noticed a few digital cameras and a portable dvd player. They aren't allowed to use the electrical "toys" in the house though.



Erika agonized over who to nominate as Janelle's replacement for about two seconds. She told Danielle the truth. She will nominate her because she doesn't think she can win against her. Danielle took it well. I guess she was sort of expecting it after James left. Now all she has to do is wait. I suspect Chicken George will be the other person evicted on Thursday. Maybe it will be Janelle. Who knows...all I know for sure is that if Danielle is nominated she will go.



Is there a new alliance being formed in the house? It seems that Janelle and Erika may actually team up if they get to final four and try to take out Chill Town. It's about damned time! Of course this was Janelle's idea.



I have read recently that Will's girlfriend has broken up with him. This is (as usual) speculation. She requested that her photos be taken off his My Space account. This happened shortly after the infamous "shower incident" with Janelle, Erika, and Boogie. He is once again listed as single. I would like to take a moment to point out the little dog that Will is carrying. This is Will's dog. That is sooooo GAY! I would like to list this as exhibit A in my case that Will is gay and dating NPH.


The weird tension between Will and Boogie has backed off a bit. I think they are just going to let Erika and Janelle fight it out for final three. Janelle and Will are getting closer and closer much to Boogie's chagrin. They almost took a nap in the same bed today. Will panicked and decided to sleep on the floor next to her instead. Then he asked if he could hold her hand. They eventually moved the blanket so the cameras wouldn't see them.

more as I know...

No comments: