Friday, August 18, 2006

Congratulations Boogie!!!


Unfortunately, Boogie won HOH. Howie was evicted proving once and for all that Janelle is left in that house alone. Well, maybe she has Chicken George, MAYBE. Apparently Howie went ballistic when he left...it was bad.


It seems everyone cheered when Howie left...this upset Janelle greatly. Then when she lost HOH Mike Boogie led the entire house in cheers against her. Apparently someone threw a pie in fer face too! Boogie was quoted earlier this season that his goal was to crush Janelle's dreams. I guess he is happy with himself. Erika and Danielle are like happy harpies. They are running around like creepy buzzards talking about how Janelle "deserves it". I'm very disappointed in Danielle this season. She has played a good game but she is quickly loosing my respect as a person.


It is truly painful to watch her in the house now. It is around 11:00 in the evening right now. Janelle has been crying since 6:00. It's just painful to watch.

I suspect that Boogie may nominate Erika and Chicken George. This is just a smoke screen. He wants to not nominate Janelle so he can back door her.


I think that Will feels really bad about his part in all of this. James does too. I think they were not expecting Janelle to react so strongly. Will actually said, "Boogie is getting too power hungry." The last I saw of her she was feverish and severely depressed. She tried to escape and walked in on Erika and Danielle laughing which sent Janelle into a huge crying fit. It was disgusting watching them pretend to care. All I have to say is they better hope she doesn't snap out of it because is she does she will take their fucking heads!


I have to say Will impressed me tonight. He dropped everything and made Janelle start talking about happy things. He had her talking about county fair when she was a little girl. She was seriously going to take a voluntary exit. I think he talked her out of it.

More as I know...

No comments: