Monday, August 21, 2006

Nominations and a New Alliance


Boogie made his replacement nominee. He chose to nominate Chicken George. Now the plan is for Janelle and Will to vote out James and Erika and Danielle to vote out CG. This will cause a tie which Boogie will break . This will send out James.


I am noticing a distinct disagreement starting to happen between Will and Boogie. Will thinks they should take Janelle with them to the final three (assuming they get there). Boogie doesn't trust Janelle (I get the impression that he thinks she is a whore). Boogie wants to take Erika with them. He thinks Erika is a nice girl and Janelle takes men for their money for a living (VIP cocktail waitress). Will can see through Erika and knows she is playing Boogie.


This conversation started because Janelle informed Will that Danielle offered her a truce. Boogie doesn't believe that Danielle would do that. Well, she totally did! Danielle is willing to throw anyone under the bus! Janelle is actually telling the truth. Danielle has been trying to get up the nerve to ask Janelle to work with her for at least two days now. She's been walking around the backyard like a crazy person mumbling to herself, "if you can't beat her, join her."


While watching the two of them interact I kept thinking that I felt like I had seen this before. Then I realized I had....they remind me of Vivica Fox and Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. These women don't trust each other at all, but they might be each others best shot to get to the end. I'll call their almost alliance "Kill Will".


I think Janelle is really only loyal to two people at this point. First (and probably most) Chicken George. He may annoy her but she really believes that he has her back. Second (and probably with a more than a little doubt) there is "Dr Delicious" Will. I really think she genuinely likes Dr Will but after he screwed her with voting out Howie and Marcellas she doesn't trust him at all.


James is walking around very sure of himself. He is so sure that he is staying this week that he's practically talking about how he will spend the prize money. James will surely go home this week if things go as planned. I think that is really funny.


Everyone (except Boogie) can see Erika for the backstabbing beee-otch she is! It's really funny. You can almost hear their inner groans when she says her lame-ass "I got your back. I've really been working hard to keep you here." Whatever Erika. I hope they send her home sooner than later. My ideal final four would be: Will, Janelle, Danielle and Chicken George. I would love that soooo much! I think there is little to no chance it will happen. Boogie, James and Erika need to go home!

more as I know...

No comments: