Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Truth Is Out


If you saw tonight's episode of Big Brother you know the truth is out. James straight up lied about Janelle stealing his doll. How lame and embarrassing! What is really embarrassing is that you can clearly see her get to that doll first!!! He took that doll from HER hand and it was the wrong one!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Poor Sarah (his girlfriend)! I feel for her because you know she must be getting attacked by annoyed James haters! If you are a James hater I beg of you not to take it out on that sweet little lady. As much as I bust him I would like to state for the record that I am not a James hater. He annoys me and I am not much of a fan of his poor sportsmanship...but he is an all-star (notice I didn't capitalize that for him).


My favorite part of the footage CBS showed us was James saying, "She physically attacked me!" In reaction Janelle puffs out her bottom lip and says, "I broke a nail!" She goes to show James that (alas) it is her middle finger! That was some funny shit!

We also learned tonight Janelle was indeed faking the night of tears. We learned that she doesn't trust Chill Town or anyone else in the house and the only person she is truly playing with is Chicken George. She didn't want him to be nominated in her place but I feel confident she will make sure he stays.

If you didn't see the infamous veto competition here are the good parts:

(Make sure to watch till the end when you see the analysis of the footage)



2 comments:

Janet said...

I tivoed it and watched in on slow mo because I had no idea what the hell went down. I still don't. I know they both obviously knew the area where the doll was, unlike Erika who always seems to add very little to any game she is playing. Janelle clearly got there first and James told her she could have it in the moment, which makes me believe he knew at that time that Janelle got it fair and square. But it did look ugly.

I'm just happy that Janelle is in the house for another week. Say what you want about Janelle, but she never intentionally backstabs her alliance. Serves James right if he goes home when he was trying to do exactly that.

BishopJ said...

Amen Janet! I still have a sort of secret hope that Janelle and Danielle will go to final two! It would be fun to waych that go down...especially the fall of Mike Boogie!