Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Veto and Nominations


Boring day in the house...the only thing interesting that happened was that Will, Boogie, James and Howie put so much pressure on Janelle that she nominated Marcellas when Danielle used the veto on herself. I totally feel sorry for Janelle. It's like watching someone get gang raped! The all time lowest moment of the torturing of Janelle was when Will started crying. The point is Dani saved herself and Marci is up.


The funniest part of the veto was that George wasn't nominated (Janelle told him he would be). James felt like George wasn't acting surprised enough. We all now what a great actor James is. Whatever James. He got George so worried that he sat on the couch "reacting" for at least an hour. After everyone went outside he grabbed a sombrero put it on and danced around the house singing: "I can't believe I'm still here!"



They all got the annual half way point party and Will and Janelle proceeded to start a huge food fight. Big Brother wasn't very happy. I still can't figure out if Will is loyal to Janelle, but they sure are a lot of fun to watch!



I suspect (at this point) Marcellas will be gone Thursday night. I was hoping for Erika.



Mike Boogie has been telling everyone that he won the Coup D'Etat. Will told Janelle privately that he and Boogie actually gave the answer to the riddle together the night before the Reaper showed up. Big Brother actually had him down as the winner. Will has told so many lies at this point that I have no idea if he's telling the truth or not. I guess we will find out Thursday!

The last thing I wanted to say was this evening (right before they went to sleep) Janelle and Howie looked at the cameras and said, "Don't worry internet fans...we don't trust really trust Will!!!" Then Janelle winked and waved...


What's going on!?!? My head hurts...

More Later!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Craziness. Pure craziness.

Watch Chicken George win it all.

BishopJ said...

I bet he does girl! And I wouldn't be pissed either! Thanks for visiting!