Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bye Bye Bitches!!! pts 9 & 10



I predict that Danielle will be evicted on this weeks show. The problem with this week is the live double eviction. No one knows who is going to win that one. Well I have made PREDICTIONS HERE but that is really just speculation. So for this weeks installment of Bye Bye Bitch I will make one "true" prediction and one "educated guess" prediction.

Danielle will be voted out of the house in a vote of 3 to o. Boogie, Will and Janelle will vote to evict her.



Head of Household Competition will probably go down like this:
Erika cannot play.
Boogie will throw the competition because he will want to be the next HOH.
Will will loose.
George will loose.
Janelle will win and nominate Boogie and Erika (with Erika as the target).



Veto Competition:
I think this will come down to Boogie, Janelle and Erika. I think Boogie will really try to win it if he does he will be safe and George will go up. Then Erika will be evicted in a tie breaker. If Janelle wins it (she probably will) then the Erika will be evicted. If nominees will stay the same.Erika wins she will save herself and Will or Chicken George will go up. Probably Chicken George. Erika will vote to evict George with Will and George could go home. If Will goes up in place of Erika he will go home. Erika won't vote out Boogie. George wants the Dr Gone anyway.

I predict Erika will be going to sequester with Danielle on Thursday evening. She will go in a vote of 2 to 0 or a 1 to 1 split with a Janelle tie breaker making it 2 to 1.

I guess we will see what happens tommorrow night!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm , yeah, I get back think I will spend a few minutes catching up with what is going on with my friends by reading their blogs... I think I know what you have been doing all summer... but I get some hints of you moving on Tim's page...
Wanna come over and play video games before you leave?
missed you, fired my assistant since she was CLEARLY not you

Janet said...

Wow. You've really thought this through, huh? Part of me couldnt believe how stupid Erika was the other night, but the other part of me could and was glad for it. I'm ready for her to leave so your scenario, even if just fantasy right now, works for me.