Saturday, August 26, 2006

"The Baddest Bitch Around!!!"



Well she did it again. Janelle won the veto. Now all she has to do is win the next HOH and I am sure she will make it to the end of the game. I hope that Erika will be bright enough to nominate Boogie but I doubt very seriously that she will. I'm fairly certain that Erika will nominate Will or Danielle. Like I said in my letter...this is the only opportunity they have to turn the game around.



I have a feeling Janelle is getting ready to screw Will and Boogie over. Erika is the key player at this point though. Will she be smart or a dumb ass? Who knows...


Tomorrow is Christmas at the Big Brother house. They will be receiving gifts. Everyone is very excited. I hope they have fun. Do you think Janelle will wear that costume to open gifts?

Danielle told Erika earlier today that she has decided to except her role as an evil bitch. She is going to take out Will and Boogie. Boogie has told Erika that Danielle is threatening her behind her back. That is a lie that Erika should see through. Stop giving Boogie hand jobs and use your common sense. Danielle has also jumped on the "Janelle wins everything it's not fair" club. It amazes me that she won't give Janelle credit for anything she's done in the game. "She's not good, she's just lucky...I'll never vote for her!"

I still think Janelle is really loyal to George. I believe she would send Will home before George. Chill Town is seriously pressuring Erika to put up Danielle. They know they are in trouble. It is funny to watch. I find it interesting that Will decided to ignore Janelle today. Overtly ignore her! Bet he's sorry now.

more as I know...

No comments: