Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Favorite Big Brother Sites

I would like to spend some time today telling you about some of my very favorite Big Brother sites! These are the sites that I go to every summer...and they are in no particular order:
(click on names to link)


HAMSTER WATCH

Hamster Watch is definitely one of the most fun sites! It can be a little bitchy at times but it always has great pics and fun links! You can always expect HW to have an opinion on what is going on in the house. Love them!


REALITY BBQ

Reality BBQ is very straight forward. It is very easy to navigate through this site. They are always up to date and very informative.

JOKER'S UPDATES

My favorite thing about Joker's is that they have a live feed update board. They have people writing down everything that happens in the house 24/7. In the summer I tend to open their quick view update window on my desk top just in case I miss something important.

MEDIA FIENDS

Very informative and very well organized. I find this site to be the most objective one. They don't usually play favorites.

SIR LINKSALOT

Every BB link you can think of. This is usually my first stop when I want to read articles.

I LOVE REALITY


My favorite place to find you tube links. They have informative info on all BB seasons.

ALDAV BIG BROTHER

Great site full of useful information. They are a bit overwhelming at first glance and sometimes I find it hard to maneuver through the site. If you can't find it anywhere else you can usually find it here. It just may take you a second.

No comments: