Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lost


I am a huge fan of Lost. I wasn't in the beginning. I just sort of refused to watch it because of all the hype. Unfortunately one evening I sat down and accidental turned it on. I have been Lost's bitch ever since.


Tomorrow night Lost will have it's season premier. I am practically pissing my pants about it. I will be doing very filtered Lost recaps here...I'll also be giving my opinions when I feel like it. If you have never seen Lost I strongly suggest that you buy or rent the first two seasons (they are out on DVD). They are also available on itunes. Last season I watched all 20 something episodes through itunes...I was very happy with the arrangement!

There are several podcasts out there about Lost too. If you are like me (not particularly super smart) you will find the podcasts very fun and informative. There is a Lost Podcasting Network that you can subscribe to (for free) in itunes. All the Lost podcasts will automatically download and you can listen on your ipod or computer. It is soooo worth it...I promise!
There is one podcast that is on the LPN that I would warn you against. It is called Generally Speaking and it is supposed to be a Christian view point about the show. The man and woman (mostly the woman) are sometimes hateful when discussing some of the characters they feel aren't "good people". For instance, they completely ragged on the character Charlie because he was a heroin addict. I would think a "Christian" would be more concerned about his well being and would hope that he made it though the whole ordeal. Instead I recall the lady wanting him "to die". How awesome of her! Jesus would sooo be proud! They pissed me off so bad that I now stop my download if I realize it is their show. I refuse to co-sign their nasty judging of other people (even if they are fake people). I think that is possibly the least Christian thing I have ever heard of. I find them vulgar. Then again, that is my opinion, you may like them...

Uh, alright for me freaking out about some podcast! Sorry about that!
Anyway, Lost rocks and I urge you to give it a try. Here is an official preview for season 3:


This is a more detailed preview for those of you not familiar with the show:




For those of you who do know the show here are a few questions I hope get answered soon:
(click pics for larger view)


Who was Libby and will we see her back story?


What was up with the Hurley Bird at the end of Seasons 1 and 2? Could it be part of the monster?


What up with the monster yo!?! (that was for Alyssa)


Two words: The Others????



What is the deal with the creepy statue with four toes that Jin, Sun, and Sayid found?



Does the island's healing properties still work after Desmond threw the failsafe switch?

more after the premier!





No comments: