Saturday, December 01, 2007

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch pt 9


Tragedy!!!! Tragedy!!!! (I'm beating my chest and clawing my hair out right now.)
Why oh why could my lovely Heather not rock this week!?!
I'm very depressed now...

This week was all about the go-see! Our five finalists were given a few hours, a taxi, and a translator each. This was hands down the worst batch of go -sees I have ever seen on the show!!! Three girls were disqualified for being late and poor challenged Heather only made 1 of 5 meetings--and was 40 minutes late!!!


Needless to say it was between Bianca and Saleisha for winner of the challenge. I was shocked to see how Saleisha has started behaving. She is smug and annoying...at least Bianca has been a beeeeetch from the beginning! We know what we are getting with her. Saleisha is a sneaky bitch! I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.


Nigel was the photographer this week. Everyone did well but Jenah came across like a bitch. We should all know by now that Nigel does not deal well with assertive women who are not intimidated by him...remember his incident with Caridee?

In the end it was decided that Heather could not make the cut...I'm sooooo effing sad now.

Cover Girl Of The Week

Heather


I'm burning a candle for you Heather...you were robbed.

Best Photo:

Chantal

I only picked Chantal because I refuse to put Saleisha or Bianca in this slot this week! I'm just trying to make a point.

Annoying Bitch of the Week

Saleisha


What a devious Beeeeeeetch! I have really just grown to hate this girl! If she wins this cycle it will be my sign that the show is starting to go down hill. This girl is NOT A TOP MODEL. She isn't even a SEARS/JC PENNY MODEL!!!! She's hateful with a smile and that makes me sick. I strongly suspect foul play! There is an awesome blog that my BF sent me a link to....particularly a link to a page that proves that Tyra knew Saleisha WAAAAAY after that lame-ass T-ZONE crap they talk abut on the show. Please click Saleisha's photo above to link to that page and watch the telling video!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought it would come down to the go-sees with Heather. I hoped see would be able to at least get to the interviews...sigh. So now I'm pulling for Jenah, shes a nutbar but I love her!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.