Thursday, December 13, 2007


"I feel more than a bit cheated..."


America's Next Top Model
Cycle 9

or
THE DAY THE CATWALK DIED


What a pile of SHIT!!!!! This will always go down as the worst cycle of ANTM in my mind! Even more than the cycle they went to Thailand. I didn't care who won towards the end. We all knew Saleisha would take it. As the team over at Jezebel pointed out recently: Saleisha should have never been allowed in the competition:

Rule # 10 of the terms of eligibility for ANTM:
You must NOT have previous experience as a model in a national campaign within the last five (5) years (including, but not limited to, appearances on television and print advertisements).


Jezebel's smoking gun:





I am so disappointed.
And while I'm bitching...WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT RUNWAY SHOW!?!?!?
There was no audience and the judges actually walked down the runway before the show!!! Tyra looked like an evil Disney villain!!! What is going on!?!? It was pretty amusing when Chantal's billowing robe took out the Chinese guy on stilts. I just felt bad for her...there was no way in Hell they were going to choose Chantal over the evil Saleisha.

I will give a more detailed rundown about the show a little later...I think I will take to bed for a while and try to deal with the loss of my favorite show. (heavy sigh)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on this comment. Visit my Honey blog. http://honeymag.com/modules/blogbos