Thursday, December 06, 2007

America's Next Top Model
Bye Bye Bitch pt 10


Ding Dong the witch is dead!!! I have to say I am a little sorry to see Bianca go this week. She was pretty much the only girl that got to say bad things on the show...I will miss her!



It's really hard for me to remain positive about the show now. Last night it was very clear that they were trying to suddenly shove Saleisha down our throats. Every time a person of importance saw her they would say things like, "Saleisha is just amazing" or "every time I see you, you look more and more edgy" or "she's becoming very high fashion". NO SHE'S NOT!!!! She looks like TOOTIE from THE FACTS OF LIFE!!!! TOOTIE IS NOT HIGH FASHION!!!! I really think they are setting us up to accept Saleisha as the winner of this cycle. I really hope I am wrong...I hope that I'm jaded and that I have trust issues...
If Tootie wins I will gouge my eyes out!


The challenge was lame this week. The girls had to dress like different Chinese heroines (the four beauties I think) and then they had to modernize the look. Jenah won the competition and got to have a private runway tutorial with Ms J.


This week was the infamous Tyra photo shoot. She had them dressed as warrior women against a backdrop of the Great Wall of China. They were nice shots! I was impressed.

In panel Jenah had a complete meltdown and Tyra was really mean about it. Jenah was homesick and Tyra made it out like the girl fucking quit or something. Whatever Tyra. In the end Bianca was just not up to par with the other girls! She was sent back to America!

Cover Girl of the Week

Heather


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Photo

group shot

A very nice shot and may I point out that the girls who look like real models are Jenah and Chantal...Saleisha and Bianca look retarded!

The Final Three

Jenah

Jenah....oh Jenah!!! I love her but I don't think she will win...I don't even think she'll make final two...it's sad because she is the best of the three...

Chantal


Chantal is a little cute for my taste but I could easily see her making it to the final two. She is Cover Girls material!

Saleisha

Apparently this was a great shot...why? Because she can jump??? I don't get it...

The Next Twiggy


Paulina Porizkova

Apparently Twiggy has scheduling conflicts and Supermodel Paulina is the new bitch in town! Awesome!!!

Annoying Bitch of the Week

Tyra Banks

Her head is so far up Saleisha's ass that when she took it out they had the same haircut. I hate Tyra (Tyrant!!!) this season. She's crazy and I just don't like it. Maybe next season will be better! Maybe...

No comments: